|Image via wookiepedia|
The head of a Sakiyan houses a brain nearly double the size of a humans' with highly developed centres devoted to sensory-input that rival those of the large-brained Bith.
Society: Sakiyan family structure is separated into clans, also known as prides. These in turn are organized into convoluted family-political units.
The Sakiyans have a highly developed sense of honour, with the two prominent forms being Monthræl (personal honour) and Yithræl (pride honour).
Along with honour, hunting is very deeply valued in Sakiyan society.
Homeworld: Sakiya (also known as Saki), near the centre of Hutt Space. The species has also established colonies on the planets Sakidopa, Sakiduba, and Sakifwanna. Despite being in the heart of Hutt territory, the Sakiyans are one of two species that have maintained independence against the Hutts, despite numerous attempted invasions.
Language: Sakiyans speak and write their native tongue, and most are also fluent in Huttese or Basic.
Life on the Fringe: Sakiyans believe they are predators in a galaxy of grass-eaters, and with heavily societal focus on honour and hunting most become bounty hunters, assassins, big-game hunters, scouts, or survivalists.
Brawn 2 | Agility 2 | Intellect 2 | Cunning 3 | Willpower 2 | Presence 1
- Wound Threshold: 11 + Brawn
- Strain Threshold: 10 + Willpower
- Starting Experience: 95 XP
- Special Abilities: Sakiyans begin the game with one free rank in either Perception or Vigilance. They still may not train Perception or Vigilance above Rank 2 during character creation. They also start with a free rank in the Hunter talent.
- Self-assured Predator: Sakiyans always treat Survival as being a career skill.
Obligation seeds: Dutybound and Family.