Saturday 3 August 2013

From the Archives of Jerreth Esq.

In perhaps a desperate move to keep content relatively-fresh for this blog, I've decided to begin a new segment called From the Archives, wherein I dig through the vast collection of outdated RPG material I've created/collected, dust it off, perhaps clean it up a little, and present it to the poor souls out there desperate enough for my sub-par ideas.


My hope is not only that this should motivate me into organizing and cataloguing my old RPG material, but perhaps we'll find a few gems amongst the chaff. Reduce, Reuse, & Recycle!

Here are a few things we may see in the future:
  • Remnants of a Dungeons & Dragons Boardgame: Diablo II Edition!
  • Centerra, my personal Fantasy campaign world. Complete with graph-paper maps!
  • Winterhearth, one of the more detailed regions of Centerra!
  • An untitled Asian-themed Fantasy realm!
  • Star Wars RPG notes!
  • A future dystopian Victoria!
  • An isle of an undead society!
  • And tons of other ideas and concepts for stories, encounters, objects, locales, etc.!

Cheers! ;{١

No comments:

Post a Comment